- • 100g of salmon
- • 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- • 1 tbsp of freshly ground pepper
- • 1 tbsp of oregano
- • ½ tbsp of dried mint
- • 1 cup of lettuce, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- • ¼ cup of tomato, sliced
- • ¼ tbsp of orange juice
- • 1 tbsp of olive oil
- • A pinch of freshly ground white pepper
- • Salt to taste
- In a bowl, add salmon piece, lemon juice, ground pepper, oregano, dried mint, olive oil and salt.
- Mix them thoroughly and allow the mixture to rest for at least 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, transfer the wild salmon pieces to a baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for at least 25 min.
- Keep aside.