- FOR RASPBERRY SPREAD ———————————
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- ½ cup miso dressing (see recipe)
- 1½ teaspoons minced shallot
- Generous ¼ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- FOR SANDWICHES ———————————
- 4 bagels or any soft bread roll, cut in half and lightly toasted
- 1 ⁄3 cup coarsely chopped
- dry-roasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 32 super-thin Gobbler Slices (see recipe)
- To make the spread: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, making sure that no large pieces of raspberries are left.
- To assemble the Sandwiches : Spread 1 heaping tablespoon raspberry spread on each bagel half (or enough to cover the surface of it). Top with 1 heaping tablespoon chopped hazelnuts. Cover with ½ cup baby spinach, 8 Gobbler Slices, and the other bagel half.