The say breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day if not, the important. This is quick oatmeal recipe that’s simple to make and healthy. Start your day off right with this tasty meal.
- • 1 cup of rolled oats
- • ¼ cup of green apple, cleaned and cubed
- • ½ cup of almond milk
- • ¼ cup of ground almonds
- • ¼ cup of crushed pistachio
- • A pinch of salt
- In a vessel, heat the almond milk and add rolled oats.
- Turn off the heat.
- Allow the oats to cook for 3-6 min.
- After 6 min, add crushed almonds, crushed pistachio, salt and honey.
- Give a thorough mix.
- Add apple cubes before serving and give a gentle mix.