- 4 large sweet potatoes or yams (2 pounds), peeled and diced
- Olive oil spray
- 4 to 6 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Spread out the sweet potatoes on the sheets and spray with olive oil. Sprinkle the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper over them and toss to coat.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork, tossing them once halfway through to ensure even cooking. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days.