- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 10 medium cremini mushrooms (or button mushrooms), stemmed
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- One 14- to 15-ounce can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ½-inch half circles
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into ½-inch half circles
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 10 long wooden skewers
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, parsley, and paprika in a large shallow bowl or baking dish. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, zucchini, squash, and bell peppers and toss to coat with the marinade. Marinate for about 15 minutes, tossing the veggies every few minutes or so. Soak the skewers in water while the veggies marinate.
- Thread the veggies onto the skewers, making sure to get equal amounts of each veggie on each skewer.
- Heat the grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Cook the kebabs, brushing leftover marinade over them a couple of times, for 4 to 5 minutes per side, until tender and slightly charred. Serve immediately.
Roasted Veggie Kebabs: Arrange the kebabs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and roast them in a 450°F oven for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.