- 1½ cups cashews
- 1½ cups almonds
- 1½ cups pecans
- 1 cup peanuts
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Flaky sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the cashews, almonds, pecans, and peanuts in a large bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the coconut sugar, coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Pour over the nuts and toss until combined. Spread out the nuts on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, stirring twice with a spatula, until the nuts are golden brown and glazed. Let them cool completely before transferring to small paper bags or jars or a large airtight container.
- The nuts will keep at room temperature for 4 to 5 days.